State, Local, and Federal Agencies All Rely On MDSi To Solve Their Complex Infrastructure and IoT Needs
Staying on time and within budget are why MDSi has had over 30 years of success working with government agencies across state, local, and federal agencies. MDSi has a unique ability to navigate the stringent processes needed to succeed within the federal contracting space - and the expertise and team to consistently exceed expectations.
Given the size and scope of most government agencies, and the fact that they are often asked to do more with less, it takes a deft hand and a high level of expertise to not only create, but to innovate and collaborate with the right groups at the right time to ensure proper solution is installed and ultimately managed.
This is exactly why government agencies around the world work with MDSi. MDSi has the longevity and experience in taking older, outdated, and traditional installations and bringing them into the new millennium with modern technology, processes, and know-how. In other words, MDSi is bridging the gaps between the past, the present, future…and beyond.
Government Entities Work With MDSi To Ensure:
- Budget Adherence
- On-Time Delivery
- The Most Up-To-Date Technology And Solutions
- Comprehensive and Collaborative Consultation
- 24/7/365 Uptime
- Increased Ability to Scale
- Reduced Costs
- Improved Communications
- Improved Processes, Efficiency, Sustainability, and Profitability
Government Sector Solutions
MDSi’s solutions have been helping government agencies with their efficiency, sustainability, and profitability for more than 30 years.
- Network Infrastructure and High Availability Assessments
First Responder vehicles, transportation fleets connectivity
- First Responder vehicle’s, transportation fleets connectivity
- Design and configuration for secure connectivity
- Network Upgrade and Deployment Projects
- SD-WAN design, configuration and implementation for remote sites and departments
- Wireless site surveys - Predictive and Full site surveys including complex environments, outdoor areas
- Access Point Deployment
- Location services and tracking for RFID tags, waypoint finding
IoT and Smart Cities
- BYOD for smart devices, tablets etc.
- Seamless and secure guest wifi
- Wired and wireless identity services for network/wireless/guest and remote access
- Next-Generation Firewalls and IPS for perimeter security
- Security assessments
- Remote access VPN
Data Center & Cloud
- Next-generation private cloud implementation for critical applications
- Virtualization of servers, desktops, and applications for easy and secure access
- Hyper-Converged Platforms for performance and ease of deployment and scale
- Complete multisite IP phones systems and support for remote users with messaging, conferencing, recording etc
- Small Scale Contact Center support for up to 500 agents
- Video conferencing and Telepresence, Web conference video solutions for inspectors, agents, field workers
- Voice Health checks and network readiness assessments