The HP Integrity rx2620 added additional RAM capabilities and the option for faster dual-core processors, all without sacrificing the compact 2U chasis of the Integrity rx2600. RAM options range from 1 GB to 32 GB, and processors span from a 1.3Ghz/3 MB single-core Intel Itanium 2 to the 1.6Ghz/18MB dual-core Intel Itanium 2.
The HP Integrity rx2620 Server is ideal for enterprise customers in such business segments as e-commerce, financial, distribution, manufacturing, insurance, and ISP/ASPs.
HP Integrity rx2620
- Dimensions: 3.4 inches (8.6 cm) rack height, 26.8 inches (68 cm) rack depth, 19 inches (48.2 cm) rack width
- 19.5 inches (49.4 cm) pedestal height, 26.5 inches (67.2 cm) pedestal depth, 11.7 inches (29.7 cm) pedestal width
- Weight: Maximum weight of 56 lb. (25 kg)
- AC input power 100 – 240V 50/60Hz
- Typical maximum power dissipation 600 W.
- Theoretical maximum power dissipation 1,350 W.
- Supported operating systems:
- HP UX11i version 2
- Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
- OpenVMS V8.2 or higher
- Processor options: Up to two matching Intel Itanium 2 processors
- 1.4 GHz/12 MB dual-core Intel Itanium 2
- 1.6GHz/18 MB dual-core Intel Itanium 2
- 1.3GHz/3 MB Intel Itanium 2
- 1.6GHz./3 MB Intel Itanium 2
- 1.6GHz/6 MB Intel Itanium 2
- Minimum RAM: 1 GB
- Maximum RAM: 32 GB
- Hard drives: Maximum 3 internal low profile hot plug disks
- Maximum total capacity at 900 GB.
- 36 GB 15K RPM, 73 GB 15K RPM, 146 GB 15K RPM and 300 GB 15K RPM Ultra 320 SCSI Low Profile Hot Plug Disks supported.
- 2 Standard Integrated I/OUltra320 SCSI–LVD channels
- 2 10/100/1000Base-T (RJ-45 connector) ports
- 2 RS-232 serial ports (general purpose)
- Optional 10/100Base-T management port (RJ-45 connector)
- Optional VGA graphics
- 4 USB ports
- Optional optical media drives include a DVD ROM and DVD+RW
- Altitude: Maximum operating 10,000 ft (3,000 m), non-operating 15,000 ft (4,572 m)
- Temperature: Maximum operating range 41ºF – 95ºF (5ºC- 25ºC), non-operating -40ºF – 158º F (-40ºC – 70ºC)
- Maximum rate of temperature change 10ºC/hour
- For altitudes over 5,000 ft de-rate max temperature by 2°C/1000 feet
- Humidity: Operating relative humidity 15% to 80%, non-operating 8% to 85%
- Acoustics: < 6.8 Bels LwA at 77ºF (25ºC)
New and Refurbished HP Integrity rx2620 Servers
Our HP Integrity rx2620 Servers provide exceptional value and may be just what you need for your application and bottom line. MDSi carries new and refurbished HP Integrity rx2620 Servers and, in most cases, MDSi can ship your servers overnight to more than 60 countries worldwide. To rent, lease, or buy HP Integrity rx2620 Servers, fill out the Request A Quote form or call 800-874-9850 for further assistance.
Need Maintenance or Support?
MDSi can extend the life of your HP Integrity rx2620 Server for as long as possible with our IT Hardware Maintenance Program. Our OEM-certified technicians can keep your HP Integrity rx2620 Server running smoothly at a fraction of the cost charged by the manufacturer.
Before it leaves our warehouse every new and refurbished HP Integrity rx2620 Server is thoroughly tested before receiving the certified designation. The engineers who conduct this evaluation are OEM-certified, having received extensive training in testing, configuring, and troubleshooting all of our servers. We also feature a Lifetime Warranty for qualified end users.
In today’s marketplace, other than the return address on the box, there really is no difference in the hardware or maintenance that resellers provide to the customer. The true value lies in the people, the delivery, and the execution of the solution that surrounds said hardware. The MDSi difference centers on discovering the total cost of ownership of your entire current infrastructure and balancing that against future hardware initiatives to minimize your capital investment. We accomplish this by applying our full suite of Asset Management programs and services, which includes Reverse Logistics, Spares Management, Repairs, Maintenance, and Installations.
Click here to request more information on our full suite of services and programs.