The HP Integrity rx2600 server packs a consolidated punch. The 2U chassis makes for a dense cluster with considerable computational capabilities. RAM options range from 1 GB to 24 GB, with processor options from a single 1.0GHz/1.5 MB Intel Itanium 2 processor to two 1.6GHz/6 MB Intel Itanium 2 processors.
The rx2600 is a flexible, reliable server well-suited to data centers, server farms, or a wide array of server tasks.
HP Integrity rx2600
- Dimensions: 3.4 inches (8.6 cm) rack height, 26.8 inches (68 cm) rack depth , 19 inches (48.2 cm) rack width
- 19.5 inches (49.5 cm) pedestal height, 26.5 inches (67.2 cm) pedestal depth, 11.7 inches (29.7 cm) pedestal width
- Weight: Maximum weight 56 lb (25 kg)
- Maximum input power 714 W.
- Maximum output power 650 W.
- AC Input power 100 – 240V 50/60 Hz
- 100-128 VAC with 7.2 A input current @ 50/60 Hz
- 200-250 VAC with 3.6 A input current @ 50/60 Hz
- Form factor: 2U
- Racking/cabinet/installation: Designed and tested in HP Rack System/E series cabinets and HP Universal Rack G2 cabinets.
- Rack mountable into 19 inch cabinets.
- Supported operating systems:
- HP UX 11i version 2
- Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
- OpenVMS V8.2 or higher
- Processor options: Supports up to two processors, must be same speed within the same system.
- 1.3 GHz/3 MB Intel Itanium 2
- 1.5 GHz/6 MB Intel Itanium 2
- 1.0 GHz/1.5 MB Intel Itanium 2
- 1.4 GHz/1.5 MB Intel Itanium 2
- Minimum RAM: 1 GB
- Maximum RAM: 24 GB
- Hard drives: Up to 3 internal low profile hot plug disk drives, 900 GB max capacity.
- Supports 36 GB 15 K RPM, 73 GB 15 K RPM, 146 GB 10 K RPM, and 300 GB 10 K RPM hot plug Ultra320 SCSI disks
- Max of 4 of the following are supported:
- Dual-port X.25
- 4-port 10/100Base-TX
- PCI-X Dual Port GigE-TX
- PCI-X Dual Port GigE-SX.
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- Two general purpose serial ports
- Dedicated 10/100Base T LAN port with RJ 45 connector
- DB 25 serial port – multiplexed into three RS 232 ports.
- Optional optical media drives include a DVD ROM and DVD+RW.
- Max of 4 of the following are supported:
- Altitude: Maximum operating 10,000 ft (3,000 m), non-operating 15,000 ft (4,572 m)
- Temperature: Maximum operating range 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35° C), Non-operating Temperature -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)
- Maximum rate of temperature change 10° C/hour
- For altitudes over 5,000 ft de-rate max temperature by 2°C/1000 feet
- Humidity: Operating relative humidity 15% to 80%, non-operating 8% to 85%
- Acoustics: < 6.5 Bels LwA at 77° F (25° C)
New and Refurbished HP Integrity rx2600 Servers
Our HP Integrity rx2600 Servers provide exceptional value and may be just what you need for your application and bottom line. MDSi carries new and refurbished HP Integrity rx2600 Servers and, in most cases, MDSi can ship your servers overnight to more than 60 countries worldwide. To rent, lease, or buy HP Integrity rx2600 Servers, fill out the Request A Quote form or call 800-874-9850 for further assistance.
Need Maintenance or Support?
MDSi can extend the life of your HP Integrity rx2600 Server for as long as possible with our IT Hardware Maintenance Program. Our OEM-certified technicians can keep your HP Integrity rx2600 Server running smoothly at a fraction of the cost charged by the manufacturer.
Before it leaves our warehouse every new and refurbished HP Integrity rx2600 Server is thoroughly tested before receiving the certified designation. The engineers who conduct this evaluation are OEM-certified, having received extensive training in testing, configuring, and troubleshooting all of our Servers. We also feature a Lifetime Warranty for qualified end users.
In today’s marketplace, other than the return address on the box, there really is no difference in the hardware or maintenance that resellers provide to the customer. The true value lies in the people, the delivery, and the execution of the solution that surrounds said hardware. The MDSi difference centers on discovering the total cost of ownership of your entire current infrastructure and balancing that against future hardware initiatives to minimize your capital investment. We accomplish this by applying our full suite of Asset Management programs and services, which includes Reverse Logistics, Spares Management, Repairs, Maintenance, and Installations.
Click here to request more information on our full suite of services and programs.