The HP Integrity rx1620 server provides enterprise level computational power in a dense 1U chassis. Specifications can be selected to best fit any demands, with a range of RAM from 512 MB to 16 GB and a choice of up to two 1.3GHz/3 MB Intel Itanium 2 or 1.6GHz/3 MB Intel Itanium 2 processors. The rx1620 can be run through four different operating systems – HP UX, Linux, Windows Server 2003 Enterprise and Datacenter Edition, or OpenVMS V8.2-1 or higher.
The server is self-installable and can be rack mounted into various HP or third-party cabinets.
The HP Integrity rx1620 provides a powerful but cost-efficient solution for enterprise customers in various segments such as E-commerce, manufacturing, and insurance.
HP Integrity rx1620
- Dimensions: 3.4 inches height (8.6 cm), 26.8 inches depth (68 cm), 19 inches width (48.2 cm)
- Minimum standalone configuration 29 lb (13.2 kg)
- Maximum standalone configuration 31 lb (14.1 kg)
- Minimum rack configuration 31 lb (14.1 kg)
- Maximum rack configuration 33lb (15 kg)
- Maximum input power 585W.
- Typical input power 440W.
- Power Factor designed to 0.98 @ 120VAC and 0.92 @ 240VAC
- Input voltage ranges from VIN = 100V – 127V and 200V – 240V.
- Power monitoring and control, brownout protection, over current protection, over voltage protection, and over temp. protection
- Form factor: 1U
- Racking/cabinet/installation: Self-installable into HP or third-party cabinets.
- Designed for and tested in both HP Standard Rack System/E and HP Universal G2 10000.
- Supported operating systems:
- HP UX 11i version 2
- Linux (RHEL 3 Update 3, RHEL 4, SuSE SLES9)
- Windows Server 2003 Enterprise and Datacenter Edition
- OpenVMS V8.2-1 or higher
- Processor options: One or two matching processors in the server.
- 1.3 GHz/3 MB Intel Itanium 2 with 200 MHz System Bus (400 MT/s)
- 1.6 GHz/3 MB one core with 267 MHz System Bus (533 MT/s)
- Minimum RAM: 512MB
- Maximum RAM: 16GB
- Hard drives: Up to two internal low profile hot plug Ultra320 SCSI disk drives.
- Maximum internal storage of 600GB
- Supports 36 GB 15K RPM, 73 GB 15K RPM, 146 GB 10K RPM and 300GB 10K RPM hot plug Ultra320 SCSI disks.
- 2 channels Ultra320 SCSI-LVD
- 2 ports 10/100/1000Base-T (RJ- 45 connector)
- Optional port 10/100Base-T (RJ-45 connector)
- 1 port RS-232 serial
- Optional VGA graphics
- 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Optional optical media drives – DVD ROM and DVD+RW.
- Altitude: Maximum operating 10,000 ft (3000 m), non-operating 15,000 ft (4,572 m)
- Temperature: Maximum operating range 2°F to 95° F (0°C to 35°C), non-operating -40°F to 158° F (-40°C to 70°C)
- Maximum rate of temperature change 20° C/hour
- For altitudes over 3,000 ft de-rate max temperature by 1° C/1000 ft
- Humidity: Operating relative humidity 15% to 80%, non-operating 8% to 85%
- Acoustics: 7.1 Bels LwA at 77° F (25° C)
New and Refurbished HP Integrity rx1620 Servers
Our Integrity rx1620 Servers provide exceptional value and may be just what you need for your application and bottom line. MDSi carries new and refurbished HP Integrity rx1620 Servers and, in most cases, MDSi can ship your servers overnight to more than 60 countries worldwide. To rent, lease, or buy new or refurbished HP Integrity rx1620 Servers, fill out the Request A Quote form or call 800-874-9850 for further assistance.
Need Maintenance or Support?
MDSi can extend the life of your HP Integrity rx1620 Server for as long as possible with our IT Hardware Maintenance Program. Our OEM-certified technicians can keep your HP Integrity rx1620 Server running smoothly.
Before it leaves our warehouse every new and refurbished HP Integrity rx1620 Server is thoroughly tested before receiving the certified designation. The engineers who conduct this evaluation are OEM-certified, having received extensive training in testing, configuring, and troubleshooting all of our servers. We also feature a Lifetime Warranty for qualified end users.
In today’s marketplace, other than the return address on the box, there really is no difference in the hardware or maintenance that resellers provide to the customer. The true value lies in the people, the delivery, and the execution of the solution that surrounds said hardware. The MDSi difference centers on discovering the total cost of ownership of your entire current infrastructure and balancing that against future hardware initiatives to minimize your capital investment. We accomplish this by applying our full suite of Asset Management programs and services, which include Reverse Logistics, Spares Management, Repairs, Maintenance, and Installations.
Click here to request more information on our full suite of services and programs.