The HP Integrity rx1600 is a cost-effective server solution suited for an array of enterprise applications. The flexibility of choosing a preferred operating system among three (HP UX, Linus, and OpenVMS), a range of RAM from 512 MB to 16 GB, and an option of 1 or 2 1.0 GHz/1.5 MB cache low-voltage Intel Itanium 2 processors makes the Integrity rx1600 a customizable, scalable option for small to mid-size companies.
With a 1U form factor, the rx1600 server is a compact but powerful unit that can be rack-mounted in an HP or third-party 19 inch cabinet.
HP Integrity rx1600
- Dimensions: 3.4 inches height (8.6 cm), 26.8 inches depth (68 cm), 19 inches width (48.2 cm).
- Minimum standalone configuration 29 lb (13.2 kg)
- Maximum standalone configuration 31 lb (14.1 kg)
- Minimum rack configuration 31 lb (14.1 kg)
- Maximum rack configuration 33 lb (15 kg)
- Maximum input power 500 W.
- Typical input power 370 W.
- Input voltage ranges from VIN = 100V – 127V and 200V – 240V.
- Power monitoring and control, brownout protection, over current protection, over voltage protection, and over temp. protection
- Form Factor:1U
- Racking/cabinet/installation: Customer installable in HP or third party cabinets.
- Rack mountable into 19 inch cabinets
- Supported operating systems:
- HP UX
- Processor options: 1.0 GHz/1.5 MB cache low-voltage Itanium 2 processor – option of one or two processors in the server
- Minimum: 512 MB
- Maximum: 16 GB
- Hard drives:
- Dual channel U320 SCSI channel provides
- one internal channel for connection to up to two internal disks
- one channel for connection to external disks.
- 36 GB 15K RPM, 73 GB 15K RPM, 146 GB 10K RPM and 300GB 10K RPM hot plug Ultra320 SCSI disks.
- Dual channel U320 SCSI channel provides
- 2 channels Ultra320 SCSI-LVD
- 1 port 10/100/1000Base-T (RJ- 45 connector)
- 1 port 10/100Base-T (RJ-45 connector)
- 1 port RS-232 serial
- optional 10/100Base-T management port (RJ-45 connector)
- optional VGA graphics
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- Optional optical media drives DVD ROM, CD RW/DVD ROM combo, DVD+RW.
- Altitude: Maximum operating 10,000 ft (3,000 m), non-operating 15,000 ft (4,572 m)
- Temperature: Maximum operating temperature 32ºF – 95ºF (0° to 35° C) , non-operating -40°F to 158°F (-40° to 70° C)
- Maximum rate of temperature change 20° C/hour
- *For altitudes above 5,000 ft de-rate the max temperature by 2°C per 1,000 ft
- Humidity: Operating relative humidity 15% to 80%, non-operating 8% to 85%
- Acoustics: 7.1 Bels LwA at 25°C
New and Refurbished HP Integrity rx1600 Servers
Our HP Integrity rx1600 servers provide exceptional value and may be just what you need for your application and bottom line. MDSi carries new and refurbished HP Integrity rx1600 Servers and, in most cases, MDSi can ship your servers overnight to more than 60 countries worldwide. To rent, lease, or buy HP Integrity rx1600 Servers, fill out the Request A Quote form or call 800-874-9850 for further assistance.
Need Maintenance or Support?
MDSi can extend the life of your HP Integrity rx1600 Server for as long as possible with our IT Hardware Maintenance Program. Our OEM-certified technicians can keep your HP Integrity rx1600 Server running smoothly at a fraction of the cost charged by the manufacturer.
Before it leaves our warehouse every new and refurbished HP Integrity rx1600 Server is thoroughly tested before receiving the certified designation. The engineers who conduct this evaluation are OEM-certified, having received extensive training in testing, configuring, and troubleshooting HP Integrity rx1600 Servers. We also feature a Lifetime Warranty for qualified end users.
In today’s marketplace, other than the return address on the box, there really is no difference in the hardware or maintenance that resellers provide to the customer. The true value lies in the people, the delivery, and the execution of the solution that surrounds said hardware. The MDSi difference centers on discovering the total cost of ownership of your entire current infrastructure and balancing that against future hardware initiatives to minimize your capital investment. We accomplish this by applying our full suite of Asset Management programs and services which include Reverse Logistics, Spares Management, Repairs, Maintenance, Logistics and Installations.
Request more information on our full suite of services and programs.