The HP Integrity BL870c Server is the big brother of the BL860c, both members of the HP Integrity family. The HP Integrity BL870c supports up to 8 processor cores and has a maximum RAM of 192 GB, compared to the 48 GB maximum of the BL860c. The HP Integrity BL870c still brings the virtualization and value of the HP Integrity family with the efficiency of the HP BladeSystem c-Class. The compatibility of the product line is maintained, as Integrity BL870c server blades can be used with ProLiant server blades and StorageWorks storage blades within the same enclosure.
HP Integrity BL870c Server
- Dimensions: 14.42 inches height (36.63 cm), 20.05 inches depth (50.93 cm), 4.1 inches width (10.41 cm)
- Weight: Maximum configuration weight of 38 lb.
- Power: Maximum 960 W.
- Typical 834 W with a CPU load factor of 0.7
- 938 W with a 0.9 CPU load factor.
- Form factor: Full-height, double-wide HP BladeSystem c-Class form factor
- Processor options:
- 1.6 GHz/24 MB Dual-Core Intel Itanium (9150N)
- 1.6 GHz/18 MB Dual-Core Intel Itanium (9140N)
- 1.42 GHz/12 MB Dual-Core Intel Itanium (9120N)
- Minimum RAM: 4 GB
- Maximum RAM: 192 GB
- Hard drives: 4 hot-plug Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) small form factor (SFF) 2.5 inch drive
- Maximum internal storage 2.4TB
- 72 GB, 146 GB, 300GB, 450GB, or 600GB drives
- Two dual-port Gigabit Ethernet (four total) embedded
- Additional GbE NIC available through mezzanine I/O
- 3 HP BladeSystem c-Class mezzanines expansion slots
- 2 USB ports for local human interface
- 1 RS-232 serial port
- 10/100Base-T LAN for Integrated Lights-Out (iLO 2) management
Altitude: Maximum operating 10,000 ft. (3,000 m), non-operating 15,000 ft. (4,600 m)
Temperature: Maximum operating: 50°F to 95°F (10°C to 35°C), non-operating –22°F to +140°F (–30°C to +60°C)
Humidity: Operating 20% to 80%, non-operating 5% to 95%
New and Refurbished HP Integrity BL870c Servers
Our HP Integrity BL870c Servers provide exceptional value and may be just what you need for your application and bottom line. MDSi carries new and refurbished HP Integrity BL870c Servers and, in most cases, MDSi can ship your servers overnight to more than 60 countries worldwide. To rent, lease, or buy HP Integrity BL870c Servers, fill out the Request A Quote form or call 800-874-9850 for further assistance.
Need Maintenance or Support?
MDSi can extend the life of your HP Integrity BL870c Server for as long as possible with our IT Hardware Maintenance Program. Our OEM-certified technicians can keep your HP Integrity BL870c Server running smoothly at a fraction of the cost charged by the manufacturer.
Before it leaves our warehouse every new and refurbished HP Integrity BL870c Server is thoroughly tested before receiving the certified designation. The engineers who conduct this evaluation are OEM-certified, having received extensive training in testing, configuring, and troubleshooting all of our servers. We also feature a Lifetime Warranty for qualified end users.
In today’s marketplace, other than the return address on the box, there really is no difference in the hardware or maintenance that resellers provide to the customer. The true value lies in the people, the delivery, and the execution of the solution that surrounds said hardware. The MDSi difference centers on discovering the total cost of ownership of your entire current infrastructure and balancing that against future hardware initiatives to minimize your capital investment. We accomplish this by applying our full suite of Asset Management programs and services, which includes Reverse Logistics, Spares Management, Repairs, Maintenance, and Installations.
Click here to request more information on our full suite of services and programs.