The HP Integrity BL860c Server is a key member of the HP Integrity product family, the successor of the HP 9000 line. The HP Integrity BL860c marries the virtualization and value of the HP Integrity family with the efficiency of the HP BladeSystem c-Class. The standout attributes of the server are scalability and virtualization. Compatibility is an added bonus, as Integrity BL860c server blades can be used with ProLiant server blades and StorageWorks storage blades within the same enclosure.
HP Integrity BL860c
- Dimensions: 10.29 inches height (26.14 cm), 28.00 inches depth (71.1 cm), 1.69 inches width (4.29 cm)
- Weight: Maximum configuration weight of 23 lb.
- Maximum 595 W.
- Typical 500 W with a CPU load factor of 0.7
- 565 W with 0.9 CPU load factor.
- Processor options: Up to 2 Intel Itanium processors
- 1.66 GHz/18 MB Dual-Core Intel Itanium (9140M)
- 1.42 GHz/12 MB Dual-Core Intel Itanium (9120N)
- 1.6 GHz/12 MB Single-Core Intel Itanium (9110N)
- 12.8 GFLOPS per processor (1.66 GHz); 10.4 GFLOPS per processor (1.42 GHz); 6.4 GFLOPS per processor (1.6 GHz)
- Minimum RAM: 2 GB
- Maximum RAM: 48 GB
- Hard drives: 2 hot-plug Small Form Factor Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
- Maximum internal storage 1.2TB
- 72 GB, 146 GB, 450 GB, or 600 GB drives
- Two dual-port Gigabit Ethernet (four total) embedded
- Additional GbE NIC available through mezzanine I/O
- 3 HP BladeSystem c-Class mezzanine expansion slots
- 2 USB ports for local human interface
- 1 RS-232 serial port
- 10/100Base-T LAN for Integrated Lights Out (iLO 2) management
- Altitude: Maximum operating 10,000 ft. (3,000 m), non-operating 15,000 ft. (4,600 m)
- Temperature: Maximum operating: 50°F to 95°F (10°C to 35°C), non-operating –22°F to +140°F (–30°C to +60°C)
- Humidity: Operating 20% to 80%, non-operating 5% to 95%
New and Refurbished HP Integrity BL860c Servers
Our HP Integrity BL860c Servers provide exceptional value and may be just what you need for your application and bottom line. MDSi carries new and refurbished HP Integrity BL860c Servers and, in most cases, MDSi can ship your servers overnight to more than 60 countries worldwide. To rent, lease, or buy HP Integrity BL860c Servers, fill out the Request A Quote form or call 800-874-9850 for further assistance.
Need Maintenance or Support?
MDSi can extend the life of your HP Integrity BL860c Server for as long as possible with our IT Hardware Maintenance Program. Our OEM-certified technicians can keep your HP Integrity BL860c Server running smoothly at a fraction of the cost charged by the manufacturer.
Before it leaves our warehouse every new and refurbished HP Integrity BL860c Server is thoroughly tested before receiving the certified designation. The engineers who conduct this evaluation are OEM-certified, having received extensive training in testing, configuring, and troubleshooting all of our servers. We also feature a Lifetime Warranty for qualified end users.
In today’s marketplace, other than the return address on the box, there really is no difference in the hardware or maintenance that resellers provide to the customer. The true value lies in the people, the delivery, and the execution of the solution that surrounds said hardware. The MDSi difference centers on discovering the total cost of ownership of your entire current infrastructure and balancing that against future hardware initiatives to minimize your capital investment. We accomplish this by applying our full suite of Asset Management programs and services, which includes Reverse Logistics, Spares Management, Repairs, Maintenance, and Installations.
Click here to request more information on our full suite of services and programs.