The HP Integrity BL860c i2 is a full-height, BladeSystem c-class server blade. This evolution of the Integrity BL860c maintains the flexibility of the server – with both ProLiant and StorageWorks blades able to be utilized within the same c-class enclosure.
Customers can choose from a wide range of specifications to get the server that best suits their needs. There are 24 DIMM slots that offer a range of RAM from 8GB to 384 GB. Dual-core or quad-core processors are available, with speeds from 1.3GHz to 1.86GHz with Turbo processor.
The Integrity BL860c i2 can be mounted in two different HP enclosures. The HP BladeSystem c7000 rack enclosure is 10U high and holds up to 8 BL860c i2 servers. The HP BladeSystem c3000 rack enclosure is 6U high and holds up to 4 BL860c i2 servers.
- Dimensions: 14.42 inches (36.63 cm) height, 20.02 inches (50.85 cm) depth, 2.03 inches (5.16 cm) width
- Weight: Maximum 26.5 lb (12.02 kg)
- Power: Maximum 850W
- Form factor: Full-height, BladeSystem c-Class form factor. The BL860c i2 server blade plugs into the BladeSystem enclosure.
- Racking/cabinet/installation: HP offers two different c-Class server blade enclosures.
- HP BladeSystem c7000 rack enclosure is 10U high and holds up to 8 BL860c i2 servers.
- HP BladeSystem c3000 rack enclosure is 6U high and holds up to 4 BL860c i2 servers.
- Supported operating systems:
- HP-UX 11i v3
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 for Itanium-based systems
- OpenVMS v8.4
- Processor options: Up to 2 Intel Itanium 9300 series processors.
- Intel Itanium 9320 (1.33 GHz/4-core/16MB/155W) up to 1.46GHz with Turbo processor
- Intel Itanium 9340 (1.6GHz/4-core/20MB/185W) up to 1.73GHz with Turbo processor
- Intel Itanium 9350 (1.73GHz/4-core/24MB/185W) up to 1.86GHz with Turbo processor
- Intel Itanium 9310 (1.6GHz/2-core/10MB/130W) processor
- Minimum RAM: 8 GB
- Maximum RAM: 384 GB
- Hard drives: Supports up to two small form factor (SFF) SAS hot plug hard drives.
- Maximum internal storage 1.8 TB SAS.
- 72 GB, 146 GB, 300 GB, 450 GB, 600 GB, and 900 GB SFF SAS drives available.
- 200 GB and 400 GB SFF SAS SSD SLC drives available.
- One internal USB port
- Two external USB ports
- Three additional I/O expansion slots via mezzanine cards
- Four NIC ports via two embedded NC532i Dual Port Flex-10 Multifunction Server Adapters
- Altitude: Maximum operating 10,000 ft (3,048 m), maximum non-operating 30,000 ft (9,144 m)
- Temperature: Operating temperature range 10ºC to 35ºC (50ºF to 95ºF), non-operating range -40ºC to 60ºC (-40ºF to 140ºF)
- Humidity: Operating relative humidity 15% to 80%, non-operating relative humidity 10% to 90%
New and Refurbished HP Integrity BL860c i2 Blade Servers
New and Refurbished HP Integrity BL860c i2 Blade Servers provide exceptional value and may be just what you need for your application and bottom line. MDSi carries New and Refurbished HP Integrity BL860c i2 Blade Servers and, in most cases, MDSi can ship your HP Integrity BL860c i2 Blade Servers overnight to more than 60 countries worldwide. To rent, lease, or buy new or refurbished HP Integrity BL860c i2 Blade Servers, simply Add to Quote and Submit.
Need Maintenance or Support?
MDSi can extend the life of your new or refurbished HP Integrity BL860c i2 Blade Server for as long as possible with our IT Hardware Maintenance Program. Our OEM-certified technicians can keep your HP Integrity BL860c i2 Blade Server running smoothly at a fraction of the cost charged by the manufacturer.
Before it leaves our warehouse every New and Refurbished HP Integrity BL860c i2 Blade Server is thoroughly tested before receiving the certified designation. The engineers who conduct this evaluation are OEM-certified, having received extensive training in testing, configuring, and troubleshooting HP Integrity BL860c i2 Blade Servers. We also feature a Lifetime Warranty for qualified end users.
In today’s marketplace, other than the return address on the box, there really is no difference in the hardware or maintenance that resellers provide to the customer. The true value lies in the people, the delivery, and the execution of the solution that surrounds said hardware. The MDSi difference centers on discovering the total cost of ownership of your entire current infrastructure and balancing that against future hardware initiatives to minimize your capital investment. We accomplish this by applying our full suite of Asset Management programs and services, which include Reverse Logistics, Spares Management, Repairs, Maintenance, and Installations.