Data Center-Class Blade Servers for branches and remote locations simplify your office infrastructure with a converged networking, computing, and virtualization ready platform. The Cisco E160DP is designed to host multiple Cisco and third-party infrastructure services and mission-critical business applications.
Cisco UCS E160DP Server
The zero-footprint form factor of the Cisco UCS E-series servers (in conjunction with the Intel Xeon processor) offers a lower total cost of ownership (TCO), higher reliability, and better performance when compared to standalone rack-mount and tower servers. Cisco UCS E-series servers use Intel Xeon processors in combination with integrated remote lights-out management in a compact blade server form factor. The Xeon processor delivers multiple cores and threads in a reduced-power envelope, delivering better performance and energy efficiency gains comparted to preceding models, making them the ideal platform for introducing virtualization in the branch office.
Intel Xeon processor E5-2418L (10-MB cache, 2.0 GHz, and 4 cores)
Intel Xeon processor E5-2428L (15-MB cache, 1.8 GHz, and 6 cores)
- DRAM: 8 GB (default) and up to 48 GB (three 16-GB DIMMs)
- HDD: Up to 2:
- 7200-rpm SATA: 1 TB
- 10,000-rpm SAS: 900 GB
- 10,000-rpm SAS SED: 600 GB
- SAS SSD SLC: 200 GB
- SAS SSD eMLC: 200 and 400 GB
- RAID options:
Hardware RAID 0 and 1
LSI 2004 controller
- NICs: 2 internal and 2 external Gigabit Ethernet ports
- PCIe: Cisco UCS E140DP and E160DP: Four 1 Gigabit Ethernet or one 10 Gigabit Ethernet and FCoE
- Cisco IMC:
Integrated Emulex Pilot-3 BMC
IPMI 2.0 compliant for management and control
One 10/100 Ethernet out-of-band management interface
CLI and WebGUI management tool for automated, lights-out management
- SD Cards: 2 SD cards:
- 1 for Cisco IMC and temporary storage of OS and hypervisor installation images comes standard
- 1 for a blank virtual drive on which you can install an OS or a hypervisor (optional).
- Front Panel Connectors: Front-panel VGA, 2 USB, and serial console connectors
- Physical Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.58 x 16.23 x 7.5 in. (4 x 41.2 x 19.1 cm)
- Max Weight: 7 lb (3.2 kg)
- Operating: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) normal
- Non-Operating: -4 to 149°F (-20 to 65°C)
- Operating: 10 to 85% operating
- Non-Operating: 5 to 95%
- Operating: 104°F (40°C) at sea level to 10,000 ft (0 to 3,000m); maximum ambient temperature decreases by 1°C per 300m
- Non-Operating: 15,000 ft (4600m)
Need Maintenance or Support?
MDSi can extend the life of your new or refurbished Cisco UCS E160DP E-Series Server for as long as possible with our IT Hardware Maintenance Program. Our OEM-certified technicians can keep your Cisco UCS E160DP E-Series Server running smoothly at a fraction of the cost charged by the manufacturer.
Before it leaves our warehouse every New and Refurbished Cisco UCS E160DP E-Series Server is thoroughly tested before receiving the certified designation. The engineers who conduct this evaluation are OEM-certified, having received extensive training in testing, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco UCS E160DP E-Series Servers. We also feature a Lifetime Warranty for qualified end users.
In today’s marketplace, other than the return address on the box, there really is no difference in the hardware or maintenance that resellers provide to the customer. The true value lies in the people, the delivery, and the execution of the solution that surrounds said hardware. The MDSi difference centers on discovering the total cost of ownership of your entire current infrastructure and balancing that against future hardware initiatives to minimize your capital investment. We accomplish this by applying our full suite of Asset Management programs and services, which include Reverse Logistics, Spares Management, Repairs, Maintenance, and Installations.