New and refurbished Cisco UCS E160D E-Series Servers provide exceptional value and may be just what you need for your application and bottom line. MDSi carries Cisco UCS E160D E-Series Servers and, in most cases, MDSi can ship your Cisco UCS E160D E-Series Servers overnight to more than 60 countries worldwide. To rent, lease, or buy new or refurbished Cisco UCS E160D E-Series Servers, simply Add to Quote and Submit.
Cisco UCS E160D E-Series Server
The Cisco UCS E160D Server brings data center-class blade servers to the branch office. With their compact and thoughtful design, these powerful, small-form-factor, x86 64-bit blade servers can reside in Cisco® branch-office routers such as the Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers (such as the Cisco 4400 ISR) and Cisco Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 (ISR G2) networking platforms. The E160D blade is virtualization ready and can host essential infrastructure services and mission-critical business applications – all while you maintain a powerful and lightweight branch-office environment.
- CPU: Intel Xeon processor E5-2418Lv2 (10-MB cache, 2.0 GHz, and 6 cores)
- DRAM: 8 GB (default) and up to 96 GB (three 32-GB DIMMs)
- HDD: Up to 3:
- 10,000-rpm SAS: 1.8 TB
- 7200-rpm SATA: 1 TB
- 10,000-rpm SAS: 900 GB
- 10,000-rpm SAS SED: 600 GB
- SAS SSD SLC: 200 GB
- SAS SSD eMLC: 200 and 400 GB
- RAID options:
- Hardware RAID 0, 1, and 5
- LSI 2004 controller
- NICs: 2 internal and 2 external Gigabit Ethernet ports
- PCIe: None
- Cisco IMC:
- Integrated Emulex Pilot-3 BMC
- IPMI 2.0 compliant for management and control
- One 10/100 Ethernet out-of-band management interface
- CLI and WebGUI management tool for automated, lights-out management
- SD cards: 2
- 1 for Cisco IMC and temporary storage of OS and hypervisor installation images comes standard
- 1 for a blank virtual drive on which you can install an OS or a hypervisor (optional).
- Front Panel Connectors: Front-panel VGA, 2 USB, and serial console connectors
- Physical Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.58 x 16.23 x 7.5 in. (4 x 41.2 x 19.1 cm)
- Max Weight: 7 lb (3.2 kg)
- Operating: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) normal
- Non-Operating: -4 to 149°F (-20 to 65°C)
- Operating: 10 to 85% operating
- Non-Operating: 5 to 95%
- Operating: 104°F (40°C) at sea level to 10,000 ft (0 to 3,000m); maximum ambient temperature decreases by 1°C per 300m
- Non-Operating: 15,000 ft (4600m)
MDSi can extend the life of your new or refurbished Cisco UCS E160D E-Series Server for as long as possible with our IT Hardware Maintenance Program. Our OEM-certified technicians can keep your Cisco UCS E160D E-Series Server running smoothly at a fraction of the cost charged by the manufacturer.
Before it leaves our warehouse every New and Refurbished Cisco UCS E160D E-Series Server is thoroughly tested before receiving the certified designation. The engineers who conduct this evaluation are OEM-certified, having received extensive training in testing, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco UCS E160D E-Series Servers. We also feature a Lifetime Warranty for qualified end users.
In today’s marketplace, other than the return address on the box, there really is no difference in the hardware or maintenance that resellers provide to the customer. The true value lies in the people, the delivery, and the execution of the solution that surrounds said hardware. The MDSi difference centers on discovering the total cost of ownership of your entire current infrastructure and balancing that against future hardware initiatives to minimize your capital investment. We accomplish this by applying our full suite of Asset Management programs and services, which include Reverse Logistics, Spares Management, Repairs, Maintenance, and Installations.