Cisco UCS E-Series Servers use the advanced Intel Xeon processor E-family technology in combination with integrated remote lights-out management in a blade server form factor. The powerful Xeon processors deliver multiple cores and threads in a power-saving package, providing much improved performance and increased energy efficiency than prior Cisco server models, making them the ideal platform for introducing virtualization.
Cisco UCS E140D
As a part of the Cisco UCS E-Series Server family, the Cisco UCS E140D is a next-generation, power-optimized, single-socket x86, Intel Xeon 64-bit blade server. Balancing simplicity, performance, reliability, and power efficiency, the Cisco UCS E140D is well-suited for vital business applications and infrastructure services typically deployed in small offices and branch offices.
- Intel Xeon processor E5-2418L (10-MB cache, 2.0 GHz, and 4 cores)
- Intel Xeon processor E5-2428L (15-MB cache, 1.8 GHz, and 6 cores)
- DRAM: 8 GB (default) and up to 48 GB (three 16-GB DIMMs)
- Hard Disk: Up to 3:
- 7200-rpm SATA: 1 TB
- 10,000-rpm SAS: 900 GB
- 10,000-rpm SAS SED: 600 GB
- SAS SSD SLC: 200 GB
- SAS SSD eMLC: 200 and 400 GB
- RAID Options: Hardware RAID 0, 1, and 5
- Network Interface: 2 internal and 2 external Gigabit Ethernet ports
- PCIe: Cisco UCS E140DP and E160DP: Four 1 Gigabit Ethernet or one 10 Gigabit Ethernet and FCoE
- Cisco IMC:
- Integrated Emulex Pilot-3 BMC
- IPMI 2.0 compliant for management and control
- One 10/100 Ethernet out-of-band management interface
- CLI and WebGUI management tool for automated, lights-out management
- SD Cards: 2
- 1 for Cisco IMC and temporary storage of OS and hypervisor installation images comes standard
- 1 for a blank virtual drive on which you can install an OS or a hypervisor (optional).
- Front-panel connectors:
- Front-panel VGA
- 2 USB
- 1 serial console connector
- Physical Dimensions: 1.58 x 16.23 x 7.5 in. (4 x 41.2 x 19.1 cm)
- Max Weight: 7 lb (3.2 kg)
- Operating: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) normal
- Non-Operating: -4 to 149°F (-20 to 65°C)
- Operating: 10 to 85% operating
- Non-Operating: 5 to 95%
- Operating: 104°F (40°C) at sea level to 10,000 ft (0 to 3,000m); maximum ambient temperature decreases by 1°C per 300m
- Non-Operating: 15,000 ft (4600m)
New and Refurbished Cisco UCS E140D E-Series Servers provide exceptional value and may be just what you need for your application and bottom line. MDSi carries New and Refurbished Cisco UCS E140D E-Series Servers and, in most cases, MDSi can ship your Cisco UCS E140D E-Series Servers overnight to more than 60 countries worldwide. To rent, lease, or buy new or refurbished Cisco UCS E140D E-Series Servers, simply Add to Quote and Submit.
Need Maintenance or Support?
MDSi can extend the life of your new or refurbished Cisco UCS E140D E-Series Server for as long as possible with our IT Hardware Maintenance Program. Our OEM-certified technicians can keep your Cisco UCS E140D E-Series Server running smoothly at a fraction of the cost charged by the manufacturer.
Before it leaves our warehouse every New and Refurbished Cisco UCS E140D E-Series Server is thoroughly tested before receiving the certified designation. The engineers who conduct this evaluation are OEM-certified, having received extensive training in testing, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco UCS E140D E-Series Servers. We also feature a Lifetime Warranty for qualified end users.
In today’s marketplace, other than the return address on the box, there really is no difference in the hardware or maintenance that resellers provide to the customer. The true value lies in the people, the delivery, and the execution of the solution that surrounds said hardware. The MDSi difference centers on discovering the total cost of ownership of your entire current infrastructure and balancing that against future hardware initiatives to minimize your capital investment. We accomplish this by applying our full suite of Asset Management programs and services, which include Reverse Logistics, Spares Management, Repairs, Maintenance, and Installations.