The Cisco C460 M2 is a high-performance 4RU form factor rack server from the Cisco C-series family, with up to 10 units mountable into the Cisco R42610. Rack servers provide scalable solutions for an array of server needs – allowing for increased flexibility and better asset management.
Customers can choose from a wide range of specifications to get the server that best suits their needs. There are up to 64 DIMM slots that offer a maximum RAM of 2 TB. Intel Xeon E7-8800 and E7-4800 series processors are available, with speeds from 1.86GHz to 2.67GHz. The C460 M2 has a maximum internal storage of 12 TB.
Cisco UCS C460 M2 Rack Server
- Dimensions: 6.8 inches (174 mm) height, 27.7 inches (704 mm) depth, 16.7 inches (424mm) width
- Weight: 110.23 lb (50 kg) fully configured
- Form factor: 4RU
- Mounted into Cisco R42610 rack
- Up to 10 4RU rack servers accommodated in the Cisco R42610 Rack
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows Server 2012
- SUSE Linux Enterprise
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Processor options: Up to 4 Intel Xeon E7-8800 or E7-4800 series processors
- 6-core up to 10-core options
- Frequency ranges from Intel Xeon E7-4807 (1.86GHz) to Intel Xeon E7-8837 (2.67GHz)
- Power ranges from Intel Xeon E7-4807 (95 W) to Intel Xeon E7-8837 (130 W)
- 18 MB up to 30 MB cache sizes
- Up to 64 DIMM slots
- Maximum RAM: 2 TB
- Disk drives: Supports up to 12 small form factor (SFF) hot-pluggable hard disk drives (HDDs) or solid-state drives (SSDs)
- Maximum internal storage 12 TB HDD or 4.8 TB SSD
- 300 GB, 500 GB, 600 GB, 900 GB, and 1.0 TB HDDs available
- 100 GB, 200 GB, 300 GB, and 400 GB SSDs available
- Ten PCIe slots
- Converged Network Adapters
- Cisco VIC 1225 Dual Port 10Gb SFP+ CNA
- Cisco VIC 1225T Dual Port 10GBaseT CNA
- Emulex OneConnect OCe10102-F CNA 2-port 10Gbps
- Broadcom 57712 Dual Port 10GBaseT w/ TOE iSCSI
- Network Interface Cards
- Broadcom 5709 Quad-Port 1Gb w/TOE iSCI for M3 Servers
- Intel X520 Dual Port 10GbE Ethernet Server Adapter
- Host Bus Adapters
- Emulex LPe 11002 Dual Port 4Gb Fibre Channel HBA
- Emulex LPe 12002 Dual Port 8Gb Fibre Channel HBA
- Qlogic QLE2462 Dual Port 4Gb Fibre Channel HBA
- Qlogic QLE2562, Dual Port 8Gb Fibre Channel HBA
- UCS Storage Accelerators
- MLC Fusion ioDrive2 series
- Converged Network Adapters
- One RS232 serial connector
- One 15-pin VGA connector on rear panel and one 15-pin VGA connector on front panel
- Two 10/100 dedicated management Ethernet port
- Two 1-Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbps capable) ports
- Two 10-Gigabit Base-T Ethernet ports
- Two 10-Gigabit SFP+ Ethernet ports
- Two USB 2.0 connectors on rear panel and three USB 2.0 connectors on front panel
- Ten PCIe slots
- Altitude: -30 m to 1500 m (-100 ft to 5000 ft)
- Temperature: Operating temperature range 10ºC to 35ºC (50ºF to 95ºF), non-operating range -40ºC to 70ºC (-40ºF to 158ºF)
- Humidity: Non-operating 95%, non-condensing at temperatures of 25ºC (77ºF) to 30ºC (86ºF)
New and Refurbished Cisco UCS C460 M2 C-Series Rack Servers
Our Cisco UCS C460 M2 C-Series Rack Servers provide exceptional value and may be just what you need for your application and bottom line. MDSi carries Cisco UCS C460 M2 servers and, in most cases, MDSi can ship your servers overnight to more than 60 countries worldwide. To rent, lease, or buy new Cisco UCS C460 M2 C-Series Rack Servers, simply Add to Quote and Submit.
Need Maintenance or Support?
MDSi can extend the life of your new or refurbished Cisco UCS C460 M2 Server for as long as possible with our IT Hardware Maintenance Program. Our OEM-certified technicians can keep your Cisco servers running smoothly at a fraction of the cost charged by the manufacturer.
Before it leaves our warehouse every new and refurbished Cisco UCS C460 M2 C-Series Server is thoroughly tested before receiving the certified designation. The engineers who conduct this evaluation are OEM-certified, having received extensive training in testing, configuring, and troubleshooting all of our servers. We also feature a Lifetime Warranty for qualified end users.
In today’s marketplace, other than the return address on the box, there really is no difference in the hardware or maintenance that resellers provide to the customer. The true value lies in the people, the delivery, and the execution of the solution that surrounds said hardware. The MDSi difference centers on discovering the total cost of ownership of your entire current infrastructure and balancing that against future hardware initiatives to minimize your capital investment. We accomplish this by applying our full suite of Asset Management programs and services, which include Reverse Logistics, Spares Management, Repairs, Maintenance, and Installations.