The Cisco B440 M1 is a four-socket, full-width blade server from the Cisco UCS B-Series Server family, with up to 4 units mountable into the Cisco UCS 5100 Series Blade Server Chassis. Blade servers provide scalable solutions for an array of server needs – allowing for increased flexibility and better asset management.
Customers can choose from a wide range of specifications to get the server that best suits their needs. There are 32 DIMM slots that offer RAM options up to 512 GB. Up to four Intel Xeon 7500 series processors are available, with speeds from 1.86GHz to 2.26GHz. The B440 M1 has internal storage with a maximum internal capacity of 2.4 TB.
Cisco UCS B440 M1 Blade Server
- Dimensions: 1.95 inches (50 mm) height, 24.4 inches (620 mm) depth, 16.5 inches (419 mm) width
- Weight: 34.5 lb (15.65 kg) fully configured
- Form factor: full-width blade server
- Mounted into Cisco UCS 5100-series chassis
- Up to 4 full-width blade servers accommodated in the Cisco UCS 5100 Series Blade Server Chassis
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008
- SUSE Linux Enterprise
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Processor options: Two or four Intel Xeon 7500 series processors
- Quad-core up to 8-core options
- Frequency ranges from Intel Xeon E7520 (1.86GHz) to Intel Xeon X7560 (2.26GHz)
- Power ranges from Intel Xeon L7555 (95 W) to Intel Xeon X7560 (130 W)
- 18 MB and 24 MB cache sizes
- Up to 32 DIMM slots
- Maximum RAM: 512 GB
- Disk drives: Supports up to four optional, small form factor (SFF) hot-swappable hard disk drives (HDDs)
- Maximum internal storage 2.4 TB HDD
- 73 GB, 146 GB, 300 GB, and 600 GB HDDs available
- Two mezzanine connectors
- Cisco M81KR Virtual Interface Card/PCIe/2-port 10Gb
- Cisco UCS M71KR-Q or M72KR-Q QLogic Converged Network Adapter
- Cisco UCS M71KR-E or M72KR-E Emulex Converged Network Adapter
- Cisco UCS NIC M51KR-B Broadcom BCM57711 Netword Adapter
- Two mezzanine connectors
- Altitude: Maximum operating 10,000 ft (3,048 m), maximum non-operating 40,000 ft (12,192 m)
- Temperature: Operating temperature range 10ºC to 35ºC (50ºF to 95ºF), non-operating range -40ºC to 65ºC (-40ºF to 149ºF)
- Maximum ambient temperature decreases 1ºC per 300 m
- Humidity: Operating relative humidity 5% to 93%, non-operating relative humidity 5% to 93%
New and Refurbished Cisco UCS B440 M1 B-Series Blade Servers
Our Cisco UCS B440 M1 B-Series Blade Servers provide exceptional value and may be just what you need for your application and bottom line. MDSi carries Cisco UCS B440 M1 servers and, in most cases, MDSi can ship your servers overnight to more than 60 countries worldwide. To rent, lease, or buy new Cisco UCS B440 M1 B-Series Blade Servers, simply Add to Quote and Submit.
Need Maintenance or Support?
MDSi can extend the life of your new or refurbished Cisco UCS B440 M1 Server for as long as possible with our IT Hardware Maintenance Program. Our OEM-certified technicians can keep your Cisco servers running smoothly at a fraction of the cost charged by the manufacturer.
Before it leaves our warehouse every new and refurbished Cisco UCS B440 M1 B-Series Server is thoroughly tested before receiving the certified designation. The engineers who conduct this evaluation are OEM-certified, having received extensive training in testing, configuring, and troubleshooting all of our servers. We also feature a Lifetime Warranty for qualified end users.
In today’s marketplace, other than the return address on the box, there really is no difference in the hardware or maintenance that resellers provide to the customer. The true value lies in the people, the delivery, and the execution of the solution that surrounds said hardware. The MDSi difference centers on discovering the total cost of ownership of your entire current infrastructure and balancing that against future hardware initiatives to minimize your capital investment. We accomplish this by applying our full suite of Asset Management programs and services, which include Reverse Logistics, Spares Management, Repairs, Maintenance, and Installations.