A member of the Cisco UCS B-Series Server family, the Cisco UCS B230 M1 is a half-width blade server, with up to 8 units mountable into the Cisco UCS 5100 Series Blade Server Chassis. Blade servers provide scalable solutions for an array of server needs – allowing for increased flexibility and better asset management.
Customers can choose from a wide range of specifications to get the server that best suits their needs. There are 32 DIMM slots that offer RAM options up to 256 GB. The B230 M1 is compatible with up to two Intel Xeon 7500 or 6500 series processors and supports two (optional) solid-state drives.
Cisco UCS B230 M1 Blade Server
- Dimensions: 1.95 inches (50 mm) height, 24.4 inches (620 mm) depth, 8.0 inches (203 mm) width
- Weight: 18.0 lb (8.16 kg) fully congifured
- Form factor: half-width blade server
- Mounted into Cisco UCS 5100-series chassis
- Up to 8 half-width blade servers accommodated in the Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008
- SUSE Linux Enterprise
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Processor options: Up to two Intel Xeon Series 6500 or 7500 series processors
- 4-core, 6-core, and 8-core options
- Frequency ranges from Intel Xeon E6510 (1.73GHz) to Intel Xeon X7560 (2.26GHz)
- Power ranges from Intel Xeon L7555 (95 W) to Intel Xeon X6550 (130 W)
- 12, 18, or 24 MB cache sizes
- Up to 32 DIMM slots
- Maximum RAM: 256 GB
- Hard drives: Supports up to two optional front-accesible, hot-swappable 7mm SATA solid-state drives (SSDs).
- Maximum internal storage 128 GB SSD
- 32 GB and 64 GB SSDs available
- One mezzanine adapter slot
- Cisco UCS CNA M61KR-I Intel Converged Network Adapter
- Cisco UCS M72KR-Q QLogic Converged Network Adapter
- Cisco UCS M72KR-E Emulex Converged Network Adapter
- Cisco UCS M81KR Virtual Interface Card/2-port 10Gb
- Cisco UCS NIC M51KR-B Broadcom BCM57711 Network Adapter
- One mezzanine adapter slot
- Altitude: Maximum operating 10,000 ft (3,048 m), maximum non-operating 40,000 ft (12,192 m)
- Temperature: Operating temperature range 10ºC to 35ºC (50ºF to 95ºF), non-operating range -40ºC to 65ºC (-40ºF to 149ºF)
- Maximum ambient temperature decreases 1ºC per 300 m
- Humidity: Operating relative humidity 5% to 93%, non-operating relative humidity 5% to 93%
New and Refurbished Cisco UCS B230 M1 B-Series Blade Servers
Our Cisco UCS B230 M1 B-Series Blade Servers provide exceptional value and may be just what you need for your application and bottom line. MDSi carries Cisco UCS B230 M1 servers and, in most cases, MDSi can ship your servers overnight to more than 60 countries worldwide. To rent, lease, or buy new Cisco UCS B230 M1 B-Series Blade Servers, simply Add to Quote and Submit.
Need Maintenance or Support?
MDSi can extend the life of your new or refurbished Cisco UCS B230 M1 Server for as long as possible with our IT Hardware Maintenance Program. Our OEM-certified technicians can keep your Cisco servers running smoothly at a fraction of the cost charged by the manufacturer.
Before it leaves our warehouse every new and refurbished Cisco UCS B230 M1 B-Series Server is thoroughly tested before receiving the certified designation. The engineers who conduct this evaluation are OEM-certified, having received extensive training in testing, configuring, and troubleshooting all of our servers. We also feature a Lifetime Warranty for qualified end users.
In today’s marketplace, other than the return address on the box, there really is no difference in the hardware or maintenance that resellers provide to the customer. The true value lies in the people, the delivery, and the execution of the solution that surrounds said hardware. The MDSi difference centers on discovering the total cost of ownership of your entire current infrastructure and balancing that against future hardware initiatives to minimize your capital investment. We accomplish this by applying our full suite of Asset Management programs and services, which include Reverse Logistics, Spares Management, Repairs, Maintenance, and Installations.