A member of the Cisco UCS B-Series Server family, the Cisco B22 M3 is a half-width blade server, with up to 8 units mountable into the Cisco UCS 5100 Series Blade Server Chassis. Blade servers provide scalable solutions for an array of server needs – allowing for increased flexibility and better asset management.
Customers can choose from a wide range of specifications to get the server that best suits their needs. There are 12 DIMM slots that offer RAM options up to 384 GB. Quad-core through 10-core Intel E5-2400 v2 or E5-2400 processors are available, with speeds from1.8GHz to 2.5GHz. The Cisco B22 M3 has optional internal storage with a maximum capacity of 2 TB.
Cisco UCS B22 M3 Blade Server
- Dimensions: 1.95 inches (50 mm) height, 24.4 inches (620 mm) depth, 8.0 inches (203 mm) width
- Weight: 14.98 lb (6.79 kg)
- Form factor: half-width blade server
- Mounted into Cisco UCS 5100-series chassis
- Up to 8 half-width blade servers accommodated in the Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows Server 2012
- SUSE Linux Enterprise
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Processor options: Up to two Intel E5-2400 v2 or E5-2400 series processors
- 4-core, 6-core, 8-core, and 10-core options
- Frequency ranges from Intel E5-2403 (1.8GHz) to Intel E5-2450 v2 (2.5GHz)
- Power ranges from Intel E5-2430L (60 W) to Intel E5-2407 v2 (95 W)
- 10 MB, 15 MB, 20 MB, and 25 MB cache sizes
- Up to 12 DIMM slots
- Maximum RAM: 384 GB
- Hard drives: Supports up to two optional, front-accesible, hot-swappable 2.5 inch small form factor (SFF) SAS or SATA solid-state drives (SSDs) or hard disk drives (HDDs)
- Maximum internal storage 2 TB HDD, 800 GB SSD
- 300 GB, 500 GB, 600 GB, 900 GB, and 1 TB SFF HDDs available.
- 100 GB, 120 GB, and 400 GB SATA SSDs available.
- Two mezzanine adapter slots
- Dedicated slot for Cisco VIC 1240 Adapter
- Cisco UCS Storage Accelerators
- ioMemory3, ioDrive2, or WarpDrive models available
- Cisco UCS M73KR-Q QLogic Converged Network Adaptor
- Cisco UCS M73KR-E Emulex Converged Network Adaptor
- Two mezzanine adapter slots
- Altitude: Maximum operating 10,000 ft (3,048 m), maximum non-operating 40,000 ft (12,192 m)
- Temperature: Operating temperature range 10ºC to 35ºC (50ºF to 95ºF), non-operating range -40ºC to 65ºC (-40ºF to 149ºF)
- Maximum ambient temperature decreases 1ºC per 300 m
- Humidity: Operating relative humidity 5% to 93%, non-operating relative humidity 5% to 93%
New and Refurbished Cisco UCS B22 M3 B-Series Blade Servers
Our Cisco UCS B22 M3 B-Series Blade Servers provide exceptional value and may be just what you need for your application and bottom line. MDSi carries Cisco UCS B22 M3 servers and, in most cases, MDSi can ship your servers overnight to more than 60 countries worldwide. To rent, lease, or buy new Cisco UCS B22 M3 B-Series Blade Servers, simply Add to Quote and Submit.
Need Maintenance or Support?
MDSi can extend the life of your new or refurbished Cisco UCS B22 M3 Server for as long as possible with our IT Hardware Maintenance Program. Our OEM-certified technicians can keep your Cisco servers running smoothly at a fraction of the cost charged by the manufacturer.
Before it leaves our warehouse every new and refurbished Cisco UCS B22 M3 B-Series Server is thoroughly tested before receiving the certified designation. The engineers who conduct this evaluation are OEM-certified, having received extensive training in testing, configuring, and troubleshooting all of our servers. We also feature a Lifetime Warranty for qualified end users.
In today’s marketplace, other than the return address on the box, there really is no difference in the hardware or maintenance that resellers provide to the customer. The true value lies in the people, the delivery, and the execution of the solution that surrounds said hardware. The MDSi difference centers on discovering the total cost of ownership of your entire current infrastructure and balancing that against future hardware initiatives to minimize your capital investment. We accomplish this by applying our full suite of Asset Management programs and services, which include Reverse Logistics, Spares Management, Repairs, Maintenance, and Installations.