As a member of the Cisco SFS Infiniband Server Switch family, the Cisco SCS 7000D is a hard-working entry level switch, balancing a powerful combination of performance, size, and price point. Providing 24 Infiniband 4X ports that work either as double data rate (DDR) or in single data rate (SDR) mode, these ports can deliver 20 or 10Gbps, respectively. Using the embedded Cisco Infiniband Subnet manager, this switch can be ran as part of a large cluster of other switches – all in a compact 1U rack chassis.
Cisco SFS 7000D InfiniBand Server Switch
- Weight: Less than 30 lbs
- RU 1 RU
- Mounting 19-inch EIA rack
- Dimensions 19 inches width by 21 inches deep by 1.75 inches height
- Operating System Topspin OS
- Cards, Ports, Slots
24 InfiniBand 4X autosensing DDR/SDR ports
Copper or optical interfaces
One RS-232 serial port, one RJ-45 remote Ethernet management port
- Line-rate 20- or 10-Gbps full duplex per port
- Full bisectional bandwidth (960 Gbps) switch
- Less than 200 nanosecond port-to-port latency
- 1RU, 19-inch rack-mountable chassis
- Subnet Managment
- Embedded Cisco InfiniBand Subnet Manager for ready-to-use deployment
- Optional external Cisco High-Performance Subnet Manager
- Network Management
- Easy configuration, monitoring, and maintenance through serial, in-band, and out-of-band connections
- Java-based Element Manager GUI
- Web-based systems management GUI
- CLI using Telnet, SSHv2, and RS-232
- Management Framework
- Supports SNMPv2 and v3 for management framework integration
- Secure management: SSHv2, SSL, SNMPv3, RADIUS
- Operating: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Storage: –40 to 158°F (–40 to 70°C)
- Operating: 10,000 feet
- Storage: 40,000 feet
- Operating: 8 to 80% non-condensing
- Storage: 5 to 90% non-condensing
- Operating: .25G, 5 to 300 Hz 15 minutes
- Storage: 0.5G, 5 to 300 Hz 15 minutes
- 90 to 264 VAC auto-ranging, 47 to 63 Hz
- Maximum power dissipation less than 60W
New and Refurbished Cisco SFS 7000D Switches
Our Cisco SFS 7000D Switches provide exceptional value and may be just what you need for your application and bottom line. MDSi carries Cisco SFS switches and, in most cases, MDSi can ship your switches overnight to more than 60 countries worldwide. To rent, lease, or buy new SFS switches, simply Add to Quote and Submit.
Need Maintenance or Support?
MDSi can extend the life of your new or refurbished Cisco SFS 7000D switch for as long as possible with our IT Hardware Maintenance Program. Our OEM-certified technicians can keep your Cisco switches running smoothly at a fraction of the cost charged by the manufacturer.
Before it leaves our warehouse every new and refurbished Cisco SFS 7000D switch is thoroughly tested before receiving the certified designation. The engineers who conduct this evaluation are OEM-certified, having received extensive training in testing, configuring, and troubleshooting all of our electronics. We also feature a Lifetime Warranty for qualified end users.
In today’s marketplace, other than the return address on the box, there really is no difference in the hardware or maintenance that resellers provide to the customer. The true value lies in the people, the delivery, and the execution of the solution that surrounds said hardware. The MDSi difference centers on discovering the total cost of ownership of your entire current infrastructure and balancing that against future hardware initiatives to minimize your capital investment. We accomplish this by applying our full suite of Asset Management programs and services, which include Reverse Logistics, Spares Management, Repairs, Maintenance, and Installations.