As a part of the Cisco Redundant Power System family, the Cisco RPS 2300 works to increase the availability of your data, voice, and video networks. Using modular power supplies and fans allow for flexibility and support, as the uninterrupted power can be customized with a defined failover policy. The 2300 includes six RPS connectors, and can back up as many as two switches or routers to deliver mission-critical power to your network.
Cisco Redundant Power Systems 2300
- Dimensions: 1.65 inches (41.9 mm) height, 14.9 inches (378.46 mm) depth, 6.0 inches (152.4 mm) width
- Weight: up to 22 lb (10 kg)
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-S Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3750-E Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3560-E Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3750v2 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3560v2 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3550 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 2950 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst Express 500 Series Switches (Select PoE models only)
- Cisco Meraki MS220 (24/48 port) Switches
- Cisco 3825 Integrated Services Routers
- Cisco 2851 Integrated Services Routers
- Cisco 2821 Integrated Services Routers
- Cisco 2811 Integrated Services Routers
- Altitude: Maximum operating 10,000 ft (3,048 m)
- Operating Temperature: Operating temperature range -5ºC to 45ºC (23ºF to 1135ºF)
- Storage Temperature: -20ºC to 65ºC (-4ºF to 149ºF)
- Humidity: Operating relative humidity 5% to 93%, non-operating relative humidity 5% to 93%
New and Refurbished Cisco Redundant Power Supply 2300
Our Cisco 2300 RPS provides exceptional value and may be just what you need for your application and bottom line. MDSi carries the Cisco RPS 2300 and, in most cases, MDSi can ship your RPS overnight to more than 60 countries worldwide. To rent, lease, or buy a new Cisco Redundant Power Supply 2300, simply Add to Quote and Submit.
Need Maintenance or Support?
MDSi can extend the life of your new or refurbished Cisco Redundant Power Supply 2300 for as long as possible with our IT Hardware Maintenance Program. Our OEM-certified technicians can keep your Cisco RPS running smoothly at a fraction of the cost charged by the manufacturer.
Before it leaves our warehouse every new and refurbished Cisco 2300 RPS is thoroughly tested before receiving the certified designation. The engineers who conduct this evaluation are OEM-certified, having received extensive training in testing, configuring, and troubleshooting all of our parts. We also feature a Lifetime Warranty for qualified end users.
In today’s marketplace, other than the return address on the box, there really is no difference in the hardware or maintenance that resellers provide to the customer. The true value lies in the people, the delivery, and the execution of the solution that surrounds said hardware. The MDSi difference centers on discovering the total cost of ownership of your entire current infrastructure and balancing that against future hardware initiatives to minimize your capital investment. We accomplish this by applying our full suite of Asset Management programs and services, which include Reverse Logistics, Spares Management, Repairs, Maintenance, and Installations.