The next generation of connected rooms work best when using the Cisco Edge 340. As a Linux-based platform, it features open connectivity deployment that allows for enterprise, and commercial deployments with custom applications. Taking advantage of a host of connections, the Edge 340 switch allows for a complete media solution.
Cisco Edge 340 Switch
- Dimensions: 11.41 inches (290mm) height, 8.26 inches (210mm) width, 1.22 inches (31mm) depth
- Weight: 6.5 pounds (including mount kit, adapter, power cord and Edge 340)
- Network Interfaces
- Ethernet LAN
- One 10/100/1000M uplink interface
- Wireless LAN
- 802.11b/g/n wireless (access point mode or client mode), dual band
- Four Type A USB2.0 interfaces
- USB interface provides a maximum of 5W power output
- Bluetooth V 2.0 (only available on CS-E300-AP-K9)
- One (DB-9, male)
- One (RJ-45)
- Built-in receiver
- One extender interface (3.5mm jack)
- IR remote (max distance is 15ft)
- Ethernet LAN
- Computation and Memory
- CPU: 1.6GHz dual-core
- Memory: 2 GB DDR3 memory
- 32GB built-in Flash
- One SD slot
- Rich Media
- VGA: One VGA port
- Support for 720p/1080p high-definition video output
- Support for video graphics array (720p59.94/720p50; 1080p59.94/1080p50; 1024×768@60HZ; 1280×960@85HZ)
- Microphone audio input (3.5mm)
- Audio output (3.5mm)
- Operating temperature: -5º to 40ºC
- Storage temperature: -25º to 70ºC
- Storage altitude: 4573m
- Relative humidity: 10% to 90%, noncondensing (operating or storage)
- Operating altitude: 0 to 3000m
New and Refurbished Cisco Edge 340 Switches
Our Cisco Edge 300 Series Switche provides exceptional value and is perfect for your connected conference room as well as your bottom line. MDSi carries Cisco Edge switches and, in most cases, MDSi can ship your switches overnight to more than 60 countries worldwide. To rent, lease, or buy new Edge switches, simply Add to Quote and Submit.
Need Maintenance or Support?
MDSi can extend the life of your new or refurbished Cisco Edge 340 for as long as possible with our IT Hardware Maintenance Program. Our OEM-certified technicians can keep your Cisco switches running smoothly at a fraction of the cost charged by the manufacturer.
Before it leaves our warehouse every new and refurbished Cisco Edge 340 switch is thoroughly tested before receiving the certified designation. The engineers who conduct this evaluation are OEM-certified, having received extensive training in testing, configuring, and troubleshooting all of our servers. We also feature a Lifetime Warranty for qualified end users.
In today’s marketplace, other than the return address on the box, there really is no difference in the hardware or maintenance that resellers provide to the customer. The true value lies in the people, the delivery, and the execution of the solution that surrounds said hardware. The MDSi difference centers on discovering the total cost of ownership of your entire current infrastructure and balancing that against future hardware initiatives to minimize your capital investment. We accomplish this by applying our full suite of Asset Management programs and services, which include Reverse Logistics, Spares Management, Repairs, Maintenance, and Installations.