The Cisco Catalyst 2960-S Series Switches are designed for the a borderless network experience. Security features, quality of service (QoS), and resiliency make this switch an effective and scalable network solution.
Utilizing the switch extends Cisco infrastructure services and provides consistency throughout the network. By making the maximum use out of existing resources, operational expenses can be reduced. Employing a Cisco 2960-S Series switch into your network decreases cable complexity, secures assets, reduces space requirements, and can help increase overall efficiency.
Cisco Catalyst Switch 2960-S Series
- Dimensions: 1.75 inches (45 mm) height, 17.5 inches (445 mm) width, 15.2 inches (386 mm) max depth
- Weight: 13 lb (5.9 kg) max
- Forwarding bandwidth – 88Gbps
- Switching bandwidth – 176 Gbps
- 128 MB DRAM
- 64 MB Flash memory
- 255 max VLANs
- Up to 4000 VLAN IDs
- Configurable up to 8000 MAC addresses
- Configurable maximum transmission unit (MTU) of up to 9198 bytes
- Predicted Mean Time Between Failure
- Varies depending on specifications
- Minimum 183,498 hours
- Maximum 25,743,890 hours
- Varies depending on specifications
- 10BASE-T ports with RJ-45 connectors
- 100BASE-TX ports, RJ-45 connectors
- 1000BASE-T ports, RJ-45 connectors
- 1000BASE-T SFP-based ports, RJ-45 connectors
- Per-port status: link integrity, disabled, activity, speed, and full duplex
- System status: System, RPS, Stack link status, link duplex, PoE, and link speed
- Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Multidomain Authentication
- MAC Address Notification
- SSH, Kerberos, and SNMPv3 administrator traffic encryption
- IGMP filtering
- Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN)
- Cisco Secure Intrusion Detection System (IDS) takes action when intruder is detected
- Private VLAN Edge feature
- TACACS+ and RADIUS authentication
- Power Consumption: 12 V @ 3A
- Temperature: Operating temperature range -5ºC to 45ºC (0ºF to 113ºF), storage temperature range -25ºC to 70ºC (-13ºF to 158ºF)
- Humidity: Operating relative humidity 10% to 95% non-condensing, storage relative humidity 10% to 95% non-condensing
New and Refurbished Cisco Catalyst Switch 2960-S Series
Our Cisco Catalyst Blade Switch 2960-S provides exceptional value and may be just what you need for your application and bottom line. MDSi carries Cisco Catalyst 2960-S switches and, in most cases, MDSi can ship your switches overnight to more than 60 countries worldwide. To rent, lease, or buy new Cisco Catalyst Switch 2960-S switches, simply Add to Quote and Submit.
Need Maintenance or Support?
MDSi can extend the life of your new or refurbished Cisco 2960-S Switch for as long as possible with our IT Hardware Maintenance Program. Our OEM-certified technicians can keep your Cisco switches running smoothly at a fraction of the cost charged by the manufacturer.
Before it leaves our warehouse every new and refurbished Cisco Catalyst Blade Switch 2960-S is thoroughly tested before receiving the certified designation. The engineers who conduct this evaluation are OEM-certified, having received extensive training in testing, configuring, and troubleshooting all of our switches. We also feature a Lifetime Warranty for qualified end users.
In today’s marketplace, other than the return address on the box, there really is no difference in the hardware or maintenance that resellers provide to the customer. The true value lies in the people, the delivery, and the execution of the solution that surrounds said hardware. The MDSi difference centers on discovering the total cost of ownership of your entire current infrastructure and balancing that against future hardware initiatives to minimize your capital investment. We accomplish this by applying our full suite of Asset Management programs and services, which include Reverse Logistics, Spares Management, Repairs, Maintenance, and Installations.