Cisco UCS C-Series
Here at MDSi, Inc, we carry the C-Series range of servers to give you class-leading performance, reliability and value. You can put your trust in Cisco thanks to its reputation as a leader in business servers that are easy to install, configure and run. Thanks to Cisco’s focus on integration and scalability, you can choose the C-Series server models and modules that fit your current needs today and allow you to upgrade in the future as your network and server needs evolve.
With Cisco UCS C-Series servers, you get:
- World record-setting performance in 2- and 4-socket performance
- Integration into Cisco UCS with a single set of cables
- A wide range of I/O, memory, internal disk and solid-state disk drive capacity
The unique configuration of Cisco UCS servers gives you the ability to easily match your servers to your workloads. This flexibility means you’re using your server performance to the maximum of its capabilities. Each server can be optimized for your workload challenges and takes advantage of flexible processing, memory, I/O and internal storage resources to allow for seamless operation in all work environments.
The Leader in Rack Servers
The Cisco UCS C-Series family of servers offered by MDSi spans a wide range of server needs. All of the offerings are rack servers that are mountable into the Cisco R42610. Each is driven by Intel Xeon processors, from the E5-2400 series up to the E7-8800 v3 series.
The C-Series starts with the C22 M3, a high-density rack server that only takes up 1 rack unit – but still packs a maximum RAM of 384GB and storage of up to 8 TB.
The most powerful C-Series server offered by MDSi is the C460 M4, a high-performance 4 rack unit server. This industry-leading server is ready to handle any mission-critical enterprise applications, with up to 4 E7-8800 v3 processors, 6TB of RAM, and 21.6TB of storage.
Cisco UCS C-Series models can handle a variety of tasks including:
- Large-scale virtualization
- Data-demanding applications
- Online transaction processing
- Big data analytics
- Software-defined storage environments
Upgrade Your Workplace With Cisco UCS C-Series Servers
These intensive and demanding business information technology tasks can slow down traditional servers and keep you from getting ahead. If you’re looking to upgrade your current network system or build a high-performance system from the ground up, the Cisco C-Series offers class-leading performance and scalability. You can start with the UCS server model that fits your budget and meets your current needs while planning for future upgrades as your computing and networking needs grow.
A Cisco UCS server system allows you to:
- Reduce your platform, site and organizational total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Provide the best mix of high-speed physical and virtual environment applications
- Improve the performance of all of your applications
- Scale up in size and scope with minimal complexity and configuration
- Eliminate IT equipment that is redundant or inefficient
- Increase the productivity of your IT staff and create greater agility within your business
Turn to MDSi, Inc, for your Cisco server needs. We have the experience it takes to help you choose the C-Series server model that covers your needs and expectations. Select from the models available in our inventory or contact our team to tell us more about your server requirements. We can find the server you’re looking for with the features and performance that match your daily network tasks.