Reverse Logistics is the flow of assets, often technology assets, opposite to the flow in a conventional supply chain. The ideal reverse logistics loop can recover up to 23% of the original capital investment. Our proven processes offer our clients special savings programs based upon their needs, helping them reduce both capital and operational expenditures.
Reverse Logistics allows the reverse flow of your voice and data equipment returns for reuse, redeploy, repair and resale. This full life cycle suite of processes effectively maximizes those investments and is our key value proposition as your total product provider. MDSi’s robust Forward and Reverse Logistics program is based upon a proven set of practices offering these benefits for your company:
- Specific Product & Market Knowledge — based upon your company’s product mix
- Inventory Management — proven skills in managing complex inventories
- Partnerships — a valuable network of partnerships with major manufacturers
- Reliable Systems — including pickup, receipt, and inventory management requiring integrated client and vendor processing
- Strong Advocacy — for the value of de-installed assets, which can save your company millions of dollars
MDSi is successful in driving significant cost avoidance through these programs. We provide a selection of services with the flexibility to fit your immediate needs—but with additional expansion benefits.